Sonic Sprite Battle Sonic Sprite Battle

Heavily influenced?

Although it's really good and gave you a lot of work, I must say that it's a total Super Mario Bros Z ripoff. Example: the "flash" before attacking.
4/5, but 4/10

SoarKrieg responds:

The main things that I took from SMBZ was I used the same voice clips for Mecha Sonic that Alvin uses. And the "flash" before attacking isn't somethin' Alvin came up with. It's a highly popular effect used in many Flashes that originates from MegaMan's super moves. Thanks for the review in any case, though.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

I'm glad i clicked this :B

"Kill me camper one more time"
..."Roger that"

You've got sense of humor ô/

CS_Rio Stick CS_Rio Stick

WOW! (Y)

Nice sense of humor and good parody of the game/map.

I'm brazillian, so i understood the story line, still e think you should remake it with english subtitle and reupload it.

;D

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Awesome

Scene selector would be great *-*

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

...A perfect... guitar... T_T...

Who was driving the car? =D

PS: No human was harmed, assassinated, killed, murdered or auto self-suicided in the making os this video

Begginer HTML Tutorial Begginer HTML Tutorial

Well, needs something else

The tutorial itself was quite vague... and REALLY short. The red letter in blue background is a BAD idea. The font was a BAD idea as well, at least make it bold.
As for html programming, it was a really bad way to start someone into htmls ¬¬
Try to redo it all again in yours "part 2". Make it long, readable and with a soother music. And try to remember, the people who will see your tutorial and vote are TOTTALY begginers (obviously not everyone), and it's possible that some don't even know what is html (it's not explained that it's a web page)
Try again, again and again, I'll be sure to check out part 2.
That's it ^^

TouchDwnTurnAround Collab TouchDwnTurnAround Collab

Nice!

Making a music synchronized collab must be real hard o.o
Great job!

animator vs animator.pt.3 animator vs animator.pt.3

Muito Bom!

Realmente a tanto a animação quanto a história s~so ótimas (exceto pelo fato do som da arma daquele cara se vestindo de megaman ser um som do windows ¬¬)

peixeaquatico responds:

a é nem reparei auhauhauhu

mais valeu pelo voto cara :D

CT: Fall of Guardia Part1 CT: Fall of Guardia Part1

Nice

But, the storyline doesn't make any sense, I mean, they went to DESTROY MAGUS, to retrieve the pendant, to ressurect Lucca's father, to DESTROY MAGUS.
Some parts of the flash are pretty good, but some are crappy.

Vinstigator responds:

Um no. She wanted to resurrect her father because it's her father. Wouldn't you want to resurrect a loved one? When did I ever say that they wanted to resurrect him to defeat Magus? The reason Magus said her father was a threat was because he was learning more about the time gates which Magus didn't like. To top it off her father didn't even have any intentions of messing with Magus. He was just studying the time gates so he could learn more about them (like Doc was doing in the Back To The Future series).

Star Falco Star Falco

Lolz pretty good.

The N64 controller, I mean, ship controller, had it's buttons A and B inverted *-*.
Slippy's voice is really strange.
Anyway's, nice animation and story.